Author Topic: Updated files now wxsimforecast.php showing not available(Alt Dashboard)  (Read 680 times)

Offline mickopla

• Forecaster
    • Waterford City Weather
Recently I updated all the scripts on my website to latest versions. The problem I have is the wxsimforecast.php page is not populating and just shows "WXSIM Forecast is not available"
The forecast does show on wxforecast.php. What have i done wrong to cause this error? I'm using the Alt Dashboard and the page in question is here https://waterfordcityweather.com/wxsimforecast.php Thanks in advance

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
In Settings.php you have
Code: [Select]
$SITE['WXSIM']            = false;  // =false; if you have not installed WXSIM, = true; if you have WXSIMchange that to
$SITE['WXSIM']            = true;  // =false; if you have not installed WXSIM, = true; if you have WXSIM
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline mickopla

• Forecaster
    • Waterford City Weather
In Settings.php you have
$SITE['WXSIM']            = false;  // =false; if you have not installed WXSIM, = true; if you have WXSIMchange that to
$SITE['WXSIM']            = true;  // =false; if you have not installed WXSIM, = true; if you have WXSIM

That fixed it Ken. What a legend you are.