Author Topic: problem with Filezilla  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Geornat

problem with Filezilla
« on: November 27, 2022, 04:41:37 AM »
Hello
I have a problem that I cannot solve so I appeal to you: when I open my website file with filezilla certain files do not appear whereas with Winscp they all appear. Do you have an explanation?
Thank

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
Re: problem with Filezilla
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 04:43:38 AM »
It might help to know which files do not appear. I use Filezilla extensively on both Linux and Windows and do not see any issues with missing files.

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

Offline Geornat

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 10:50:51 AM »
filezilla [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Winscp  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 11:02:09 AM »
Well what happens if you click on CumulusMX so that it is selected rather than the / which is the root directory. The upper part only ever shows directories the lower part shows the contents of the selected directory which in your image is / (root). So click on the CumulusMX directory in the upper box and the lower box should display all the files in it.

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

Offline Geornat

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 11:17:02 AM »
Ok
that's what I do, but no file in the lower box with filezilla. With Winscp, the files appear fine.??? ](*,)

Offline Geornat

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 11:34:31 AM »
I think I found my problem. On site manager I had not named my connection "CumulusMX" instead of "new site". Now I see my files on filezilla.