Author Topic: Atlas  (Read 800 times)

Offline monkey38

Atlas
« on: August 09, 2020, 11:21:42 PM »
Does anyone else have coldest/warmest day of the week not show the temps and how did u rectify it so it shows the coldest/warmest day of the week temp.

Thanks
Jim [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline AlanD96

Re: Atlas
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 12:20:46 PM »
I just noticed my display does exactly the same thing.  It just says "Coldest day this week"  with no temperature indicated.

I don't know what the display interprets "this week" to be.  Is it the last 7 days, or is it a 'calendar week'?   To be honest with you, I've had my displays for over a year and I have never looked at that corner of the display to notice what goes on there.    Like many others, I wish the display was much more able to be customized.   

Offline monkey38

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 03:50:26 PM »
I’ve had mine for 6 months and it hasn’t showed a temp for the week thought maybe someone would have some info on it.

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 05:28:50 PM »
Mine has "Warmest day this week" only. No date though. I don't think it is supposed to be there at all.

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 06:07:57 PM »
Must be different version do that because neither of my Atlas displays show the " coldest/warmest day of the week" option on the top right . Mine show 7 days high temp and 7 days low temp with a date and temp .  Unless I'm just missing it or it's some place else on the screen ?
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Does anyone else have coldest/warmest day of the week not show the temps and how did u rectify it so it shows the coldest/warmest day of the week temp.

Thanks
Jim [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 07:11:34 PM »
Unless I'm just missing it or it's some place else on the screen ?
No, that's where it would be.

Offline monkey38

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 11:07:04 PM »

I have 7 day high and low too on mine which shows the temps. Not sure why for the week shows up too

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 12:54:41 AM »

I have 7 day high and low too on mine which shows the temps. Not sure why for the week shows up too

My software is V04r maybe that has something to do with it ? Or maybe some displays they put the weeks deal in them and some they did not .  I let mine cycle all the way through and didn't see the week mention .   That's one of my pet peeves with the display that you cannot stop it from cycling the info on the top right !!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 12:57:47 AM by Mabcmb »

Offline monkey38

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 01:00:44 AM »
I just watched the ticker go through the complete cycle and it doesn’t show the 8 day week coldest or warmest day anymore

anything