Author Topic: Pop up info box not displaying  (Read 1996 times)

Offline FLuKe

Pop up info box not displaying
« on: May 13, 2015, 09:18:57 PM »
Hey,

New user here, has anyone every had this issue in GrLevel3 v 2.17? The issue is if you hover your mouse over any weather report on the map the text box opens but there is no text. See screenshot below.

Thanks for the help!

Offline jmcmurry

• Jim McMurry
  • Forecaster
  • Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus Wireless.
    • Juneau County Weather
Re: Pop up info box not displaying
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 05:58:47 AM »
If you're running a remote access program try turning that off.  Some of them take control of DirectX and cause problems like that.

- Jim

Forum Search and Google Can be Your Best Friends

Offline FLuKe

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 02:28:33 PM »
If you're running a remote access program try turning that off.  Some of them take control of DirectX and cause problems like that.

- Jim

That was the issue, I had TeamViewer 10 running closed it all pop up boxes work. Is there another workaround for this issue other than closing TeamViewer?

Offline tbrasel

• Contributor
    • Northwest Arkansas Weather.com
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 03:50:56 PM »
I ran into the same issue as above. My OS is Windows 7. Team viewer was the cause.

Just to the left of the minimize or - button in the far upper right corner of the software or browser, is another similar future or button that associates the software or browser to team viewer. Un-click that feature & you can still use team viewer & have the pop up info box display the data.

For me, it was (only) GREarth I had to do this to. My other GR products still has the little - & are not affected.

I leave my team viewer up 24/7 with no issues now.
Best Regards
tbrasel

Bentonville Arkansas, USA
Hardware: Davis 6153 - Wireless Vantage Pro2 with FARS
Software: VWS V15.00

Offline FLuKe

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 04:17:06 PM »
I ran into the same issue as above. My OS is Windows 7. Team viewer was the cause.

Just to the left of the minimize or - button in the far upper right corner of the software or browser, is another similar future or button that associates the software or browser to team viewer. Un-click that feature & you can still use team viewer & have the pop up info box display the data.

For me, it was (only) GREarth I had to do this to. My other GR products still has the little - & are not affected.

I leave my team viewer up 24/7 with no issues now.

Thank you!! 100% solved!  =D> =D> =D> =D>