Weather Software > Cumulus

NOAA Reports not being populated

(1/4) > >>

PernicketyPete:
Hi All
I'm having an issuse with cumulusmx populating the NOAA reports. It would appear that the report is being updated as the time and date at the bottom of the window are changing on day rollover and I can force the update using Utils, but no new information is being displayed. The report has at sometime worked correctly as the 15th July is displayed, this is the day installed Cumulusmx, so not sure if I have changed something in settings and broken it.! I am running Cumulusmx on a raspberry pi, not sure if this will make a difference.? Link to website below. Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Regards Pete

https://www.chilthorneweather.co.uk/Cumulus/index.htm

PaulMy:
Hi,
Your reports files only have data for July 15/23 so likely a settings issue in the uploads  https://www.chilthorneweather.co.uk/Cumulus/Reports/NOAAMO0723.txt

The MXdiags log file that includes the day changeover period may give you some indication. 
Are you using FTP or PHP for uploads and what is your setting in NOAA settings > Upload Option > Upload folder: ?

Enjoy,
Paul

PernicketyPete:
Hi Paul
Thanks for your prompt response.
I am using FTP.  NOAA settings > Upload Option > Upload folder: = /public_html/Cumulus/Reports/
I have set up the logging options and will report back.

Many thanks Pete

PaulMy:
Hi,
Presumably your Internet settings > Remote FTP Directory is set correctly as your standard files are being updated.  Is that setting also /public_html/Cumulus (with a leading /)?
I have found that usually you would not have the trailing slash / after Reports so try it with /public_html/Cumulus/Reports or public_html/Cumulus/Reports

Unfortunately you will need to wait until a day rollover to find out as the reports are created and updated only at the end of day rollover.  You can also manually update the remote /Cumulus/Reports folder with missing files through FileZilla if you want to get the remote updated before the end of day.

Enjoy,
Paul

PernicketyPete:
Hi Paul
I have changed the NOAA Upload Settings to: = public_html/Cumulus/Reports   

I will wait and see what happens.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version