Author Topic: [thb0seapress-avg.1:---] empty in last 7 days export file. **solved**  (Read 842 times)

Offline Luc

I have a Meteobridge NANO installed in a Vantage PRO2 display.

In a custom export file with a the last 7 days of history, I have an empty value for [thb0seapress-avg.1:---]

This was filled before until July 19th 2022. I saw on https://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Forum that there was an update of the firmware that day. So I think this issue could have been related to that update.

I tried to fix this issue by using [thb0seapress-lastval.1:---] and [thb0seapress-act.1:---], but this still results in an empty tag. The tag is however working in exports with actual values.

How can I work around or fix this, or is it a (known) firmware issue? And to whom should I address that issue?

Regards,
Luc
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 05:58:07 PM by docbee »

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
Re: [thb0seapress-avg.1:---] empty in last 7 days export file
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 05:33:47 PM »
You could try a roll back to Version 5.3 and see if the value was valid, which then might confirm if there is a version issue?

However I don't see any issue with [thb0seapress-act.1:---] in a NanoSD (5.4 Sep 10, 2022)

Also "avg" is a MB Pro Addition and not sure if "avg" is a valid NanoSD selector, doesn't appear to be?  Selector avg requires an average value such a [thb0seapress-avg10.1:---] which does work ok in a NanoSD 

Do you have a NANO or NanoSD?

Offline Luc

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 05:11:28 AM »
I have a NANO SD.

How can I roll back to version 5.3 to test?

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 08:39:43 AM »
Testing a NanoSD with 5.4 (Sep 10, 2022, build 4287) appears to work fine for [thb0seapress-avg10.1:---]

If you want to roll back then, on System Administration tab, top most Maintenance box click on the drop down arrow beside Version Control: and select "stick to version 5.3", then [Reboot] on bottom of page. Unit will Reboot/restart with version 5.3     

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 05:57:56 PM »
Please avoid posting issues in two forums in similar. Solution is explained here: https://forum.meteohub.de/viewtopic.php?t=16803
founder of smartbedded.com - home of meteohub, meteoplug, meteobridge, meteostick

anything