Author Topic: Great Professional WiFi Weather Station  (Read 932 times)

Offline UCWeatherstation

• weather station manufacturer
Great Professional WiFi Weather Station
« on: November 24, 2021, 08:06:32 AM »
Hi everybody, Just found this nice color weather station with Promotion Code: WFBMKMZA,  Discount: 30% off on Amazon, it's pretty cool to have a professional one with so much functions to monitor my local weather at a great price.

https://www.amazon.com/Urageuxy-Weather-Station-Wireless-Forecast/dp/B099WTRW6G

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Do one thing in a lifetime and make it greater.
Focus on Weather Station products since 10 years ago.
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3qzp7fu (30% off Amazon Code: MWIO2KS4)

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
Re: Great Professional WiFi Weather Station
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 01:36:19 PM »
It says the range is 330 ft "in an open field" which means range will be lower through walls. It says WiFi but is that to connect the console to WU and WC ? What does the station communicate to the console with ? What is the update interval ? Doesn't say. If there was say a sudden wind gust would the console miss it ? What if there was an internet outage ? Does it store any data ? Says the accuracy is 0.1 but it is hard to believe over all sensors. The outdoor sensor takes AA batteries. In cold climates this might be a problem. It only has a one year warranty and is made in China. Amazon shows no reviews. To call this a professional weather station is a bit of a stretch. Not enough info to go that far. I would call this a starter weather station. Without stats on accuracy and updates times and support I would recommend going with stations from more well known companies that have established support.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 01:39:05 PM by Garth Bock »

Offline UCWeatherstation

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 07:39:38 PM »
Dear Carth,

Thank you very much for your questions, I would like to answer them as below:
It says the range is 330 ft "in an open field" which means the range will be lower through walls.
Re: Yes, it's 433MHz, it surely will lower the range with barricades and same as the most weather station in the market.
It says WiFi but is that to connect the console to WU and WC? What does the station communicate to the console with?
Re: Yes, the display console will upload the data to wu and wc through wifi. The station sends the weather data to the console to show on the VA Display.
What is the update interval?
Re: The outdoor integrated sensor updates every 16s, the thermo-hygrometer is 60s.
Doesn't say. If there was say a sudden wind gust would the console miss it ?
Re: It will not miss the wind gust and the display has a wind gust display.
What if there was an internet outage? Does it store any data?
Re: Yes, it will store some data with little memory.
Says the accuracy is 0.1 but it is hard to believe overall sensors.
Re: The more accurate details are on the manual.
 The outdoor sensor takes AA batteries. In cold climates, this might be a problem.
Re: Yes, in the manual it said and advice to use with lithium batteries in clod weather.
It only has a one-year warranty and is made in China. Amazon shows no reviews.
Re: It's a new item and just published on Amazon this month, most weather stations in the market including Amazon are made in china.
To call this a professional weather station is a bit of a stretch. Not enough info to go that far. I would call this a starter weather station. Without stats on accuracy and updates times and support, I would recommend going with stations from more well-known companies that have established support.
Re: It's not professional for professional use, and it is suitable for most family use. We are not professional on the retail market and just start it, but we are professional manufacturer in china to make the weather station kind products, you can see our website www.uctechnologyltd.com

Anyway thanks again for your kindly reply and hope you have very good day.
Best Regards
Steven

Offline Garth Bock

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 09:44:04 PM »
You called it a professional weather station. Update times of 16 and 60 secs ? Wow that is slow. Many other stations offer better update times and range with the same features around the same price or a bit more. Many of them are not made in China ! You didn't mention about any support during or after warranty. I am not slamming a new product but with with poor stats (compared to others) and no Amazon reviews and no real support it doesn't seem like a good value. This is a just a starter station. I have seen the same station on Wish.com under a different company name.

One thing.. you said YOU found the weather station on Amazon.. then in your reply you said WE... so you just came here to advertise. Should have said this in the first place.

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 10:39:22 PM »
Pretty cool to know so much about this nice color weather station you just found complete with Promo code  [tup]

Offline Garth Bock

• Forecaster
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 11:41:18 PM »
Exact same thing on Wish.com for a lower price under a different name.

https://dl.wish.com/CJq59

OP is just a reseller and probably doesn't even own one. He is depending on Amazon to cover when there is OBF.

Offline UCWeatherstation

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 07:17:36 AM »
Dear Garth,

I would like to say that for my friend's company who is a reseller and starter in Amazon, most home weather stations surely are made in China because we are distributor before in weather station business and we know lots of manufacturer in China. Weather stations are resold by many companies surely including overseas, In the wish website the weather station you provided the display console size is half of our weather stations and is coming from the same company www.uctechnologyltd.com.

As a starter, it's normal without reviews and the product details are written in the manual, for items on Amazon you can't describe everything on it and just the important part is the main point, but always thank you for the advice. We have support always with good aftersale services when the weather station is sold, any technical questions we can provide supports.

Have a great day to you and thanks for mentioning all the qeustions.
 [tup]

anything