Weather Software > Cumulus

Need help with Cumulus MX

(1/4) > >>

Waimarie:
I'm currently using Cumulus 1.9.4   All has been well for about 3 years but suddenly my display has gone haywire and is showing 300kph+ winds and fixed temperatures both indoor and outdoor.   The weather station, FineOffset 3081 seems OK at least the readings it shows look fine.  So to rule out hardware problems, I thought I would install Cumulux MX and try that instead.

However, try as I might, I can't get it to run.  As advised, I copied all files into a folder on my C: drive and ran cumulus.exe using "Run as Administrator"   All I get is a DOS window with a few lines of script.  What am I doing wrong?

I notice in MX the exe file is 935KB in size, but the old version is 11,424KB  Is my downloaded file faulty? 

Thanks

waiukuweather:
I would try a complete power down and reset of the weather station console

Waimarie:

--- Quote from: waiukuweather on December 04, 2019, 06:05:40 PM ---I would try a complete power down and reset of the weather station console

--- End quote ---

Already tried that  :-(

waiukuweather:
make sure to disconnect usb when you do that, so no power comes from the pc

Waimarie:

--- Quote from: waiukuweather on December 04, 2019, 06:43:02 PM ---make sure to disconnect usb when you do that, so no power comes from the pc

--- End quote ---

It is powered off the USB, so that's how I reset it.  Pull plug out, count to 10 and replace.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version