Web Weather > Useful Links

WXForum.net Discord server

(1/3) > >>

cheeroip:
Would anybody else be interested in a WXForum.net Discord (real time chat) server?

https://discord.gg/JeZeb3X

cheeroip:
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
I love how 3 people are completely against it. LOL, we are living very dark times.

ConligWX:
There is only 2 wanting a wxforum discord server for that image. One of which, I guess, is you.

I'm against it also, but can't be bothered to register, just to give a vote.  Sorry. Make that 4 then.

Fact is, this forum does its purpose.

Disco

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

cheeroip:

--- Quote from: ConligWX on September 18, 2020, 02:34:41 AM ---There is only 2 wanting a wxforum discord server for that image. One of which, I guess, is you.

I'm against it also, but can't be bothered to register, just to give a vote.  Sorry. Make that 4 then.

Disco

--- End quote ---
Against!! That's rough...
Of course and nothing to feel bad about it. I didn't open that poll anyway  :grin:.
I was just joking about how people feel the need to express a negative feedback toward somebody else efforts.
Of course "this forum does its purpose". A real time chat is a different thing.
Peace and thanks for the feedback.

wvdkuil:

--- Quote from: cheeroip on September 18, 2020, 09:56:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: ConligWX on September 18, 2020, 02:34:41 AM ---There is only 2 wanting a wxforum discord server for that image. One of which, I guess, is you.

Disco

--- End quote ---
Against!! That's rough...
Of course and nothing to feel bad about it. I didn't open that poll anyway  :grin:.
I was just joking about how people feel the need to express a negative feedback toward somebody else efforts.
Of course "this forum does its purpose". A real time chat is a different thing.
Peace and thanks for the feedback.

--- End quote ---

But also consider that realtime chat is nice as your native language is English or if you are fluent in English.
But a lot of the valuable posts on this forum are from non-native English visitors which can only post  by using translate.google.com first.
That is not usable in a "realtime chat"

I already have to do a copy paste to google if someone post in a non-english language.
Google will translate all english texts on this forum on-the-fly,  but it will not translate non-english post such as those in  dutch or french. 

Wim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version