Author Topic: KORPORTL2233 showing offline  (Read 484 times)

Offline jthiessen

KORPORTL2233 showing offline
« on: March 26, 2023, 10:16:11 PM »
I know a lot of people have had this issue, but I linked my AcuRite 5-in-1 to WU and conitually shows offline.  I know i used the right key and log in.

Any suggestions?

Offline uziom

Re: KORPORTL2233 showing offline
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 10:08:59 AM »
There are several things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is working properly and that your weather station is connected to the internet.

Check your login credentials: Ensure that you are using the correct login credentials for your WU account and that you have entered them correctly in the AcuRite Access setup.

Verify the WU Station ID and Station Key: Check that you have entered the correct WU Station ID and Station Key in the AcuRite Access setup. Make sure that there are no typos or extra spaces in the ID or key.

Confirm the network settings: Check the network settings on your AcuRite Access device to ensure that it is properly connected to your local network.

Check for firmware updates: Make sure that the firmware on your AcuRite Access device and weather station are up-to-date.

Contact customer support: If you have tried all of these steps and are still having issues, it may be worth contacting the customer support team for AcuRite or WU for further assistance.

It is also worth noting that WU has been experiencing issues with its API in recent months, which has led to some stations intermittently going offline. This issue is not related to your AcuRite 5-in-1 weather station or AcuRite Access device, and is something that WU is actively working to resolve.