Author Topic: Anyone else seeing a WLL time scale error after Sunday's time change?  (Read 883 times)

Offline Felix1

• PhD Engineering Physics
The WeatherLink Live charts are off by an hour although the raw data grid is correct.

Displaying on a Mac and with several browsers and the problem persists. Computer time changed properly Sunday morning.

Going back to look at the e-mails I've sent to Davis, this is the forth time I've called their attention to this problem (happens every time we change times and the software corrects itself when the month rolls over). Answer is always the same from Bruce, 'we'll send to the engineers.'

Offline Felix1

Re: Anyone else seeing a WLL time scale error after Sunday's time change?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 08:20:53 AM »
Looks like autocorrect changed fourth to forth above. Oh well, I'm sure you got the point.

The first screenshot shows the computer time (4:50 am).

The second screenshot shows the WeatherLink Live time scale error, (5:50 am) after yesterday's time change.

Based on previous time changes, this error will continue until the month rolls over to April. it's a PITA to remember to make the correction twice/year for the remainder of the month if you use those logs to track things like the maximum rainfall rate time.

Offline zecritic

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 10:46:44 PM »
Have you tried logging out of WeatherLink.com and logging back in?

I think that's fixed it for me before, though it's hard to be sure since it only comes around a couple of times a year.

Offline Felix1

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 05:35:32 AM »
Have you tried logging out of WeatherLink.com and logging back in?

I think that's fixed it for me before, though it's hard to be sure since it only comes around a couple of times a year.

I didn't try that but sounds like a good idea. But something fixed things, when I accessed the WLL charts this morning, everything was normal again, including Monday's charts.

Appreciate the suggestion.