General Weather/Earth Sciences Topics > Weather Photography

Time Lapse Process and Techniques - Edited 2/7/18

<< < (3/3)

W3DRM:
Greg, as always, I marvel at your videos. You not only have a perfect location but you also seem to have a way with capturing the spirit of that spectacular view. This new addition improves your videos even more so. Well done!  =D&gt;

AmandaGlover:

--- Quote from: GregJ on February 07, 2018, 10:01:44 PM ---Edit: 2/7/18

While browsing around today I saw this post from a while ago.  I decided to share one more trick that I am using now on this panorama time lapse process.  There was always a black background at the top and the bottom of these panoramas that I didn't like.  So, I figured out a way to add something a bit more appealing to the eyes.  I have added a 4th video track to this template.  Each of the videos in the panorama are 640x360.  For the 4th track, I use the full size video from the center camera (1920x1080) in the background.  I set the 4th track to 50% opacity.  This adds a little "related" activity to those dead spaces.  By setting the opacity to 50%, I think it compliments, rather than overpowers the video.

Here is an example:

Thought I'd Share,
Greg

--- End quote ---
Good attempt, yes it compliments, rather than overpowers the video.  The video is already very attractive and the changing hues and shades make it more attractive than before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version