Weather Software > Virtual Weather Station

Welcome to all former members of the discontinued VWS forum!

(1/24) > >>

SLOweather:
As has been noted in other threads here, the Ambient sponsored VWS forum has been shut down, presumably permanently.

As a long time contributor (using VWS since 2001) and former Global Moderator over there, I spent a lot of time on that forum, and made a lot of contributions. All of that is gone now, so let's pick it up here where we left off. I know at least 2 of my fellow GMs are members here. I hope they chime in as well.

Here I'm SLOweather. Over there, I was known as carndt. In either case, you probably can recognize me from my sig.

Chris

blackjack52:
Thanks Chris for your effort and time.
I guess there will be no more beta testing?  I really enjoyed doing that.
I guess the only way that it could be done is if people periodically checked the link were Ed posts the newest version.  I would surmise that we can still submit problem reports through the link also.

Problem reporting:
http://www.ambientweather.com/viwestprre.html

Recent version:
http://www.ambientweather.com/do30tr.html

If this will still work, can a moderator over here create a "VWS Beta Testing" thread?

racenet:

--- Quote from: SLOweather on September 05, 2008, 05:10:36 PM ---As has been noted in other threads here, the Ambient sponsored VWS forum has been shut down, presumably permanently.

As a long time contributor (using VWS since 2001) and former Global Moderator over there, I spent a lot of time on that forum, and made a lot of contributions. All of that is gone now, so let's pick it up here where we left off. I know at least 2 of my fellow GMs are members here. I hope they chime in as well.

Here I'm SLOweather. Over there, I was known as carndt. In either case, you probably can recognize me from my sig.

Chris

--- End quote ---

Chis,

Yep, I'm here, but not going to say anything on the matter. Not going to get into the middle of this mess.

Bob

sam2004gp:
I am here now.  I was just a 'Jr Drip' and was just starting to really enjoy the forums.   I hope my "new forum home" proves to be more enlightening than Ambient did.  :grin:

SLOweather:

--- Quote from: racenet on September 05, 2008, 05:23:38 PM ---Chris,

Yep, I'm here, but not going to say anything on the matter. Not going to get into the middle of this mess.

Bob

--- End quote ---

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Bob. I wasn't trying to drag the badness over here, just welcome the disenfranchised to a new home and point out that there are familiar people here.

My bad.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version