Author Topic: Maximum Nor'Easter For Sale  (Read 1146 times)

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Maximum Nor'Easter For Sale
« on: November 03, 2019, 09:26:02 PM »
I have a brand new unit with outdoor sensor, indoor display and 60 feet of wire available. Never placed outside for use. I did hook it up briefly to see how it operated and it was fine. Brand new price on this from Maximum is $225. It is available on Scientific Sales web site for $195 as well as the Weather Store. I will sell to the first person who comes along and wants it for $150 INCLUDING shipping costs!!! Here is the Maximum web site description. Also see attached photos of what I have for sale. This unit operates on one 9v battery which I will include.

This AC- or battery powered anemometer, displays wind speed on a two-digit LCD and is housed in a light wood block. Can be mounted on wall or desktop. 9-volt battery not included.
Ships complete with 60' cable, rooftop generator, AC adaptor and mounting hardware (9-volt battery not included).

Can also be used as a digital "repeater" display for other Maximum analog wind speed instruments or another NorEaster.

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Re: Maximum Nor'Easter For Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 11:55:28 PM »
OK come on folks. The original price is very reasonable. Since Christmas is "around the corner" buy yourself a gift. I'll sell to the first person to offer a $100 bill PLUS shipping if you offer before 11:59 p.m. Sunday night November 10th. That's a full $50 off of my original asking price!!!

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 10:25:34 PM »
Price is back to $150 plus shipping.

Offline gateway2capecod

• West Wareham, Ma Weather
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 01:27:08 PM »
hello....

what is the size/measurment of the wood block display in inches left to right and top to bottom?  What state are you Located in? Are you originally from MAss and now in Ohio?

Thanks..Chris in Mass

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 10:35:05 PM »
Hi Chris... It is 4 1/2" wide, 3 1/2" high and 1 1/4" deep.

I am located in Ohio and originally from Ohio.

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 05:23:21 PM »
INVENTORY NEEDS CLEARED OUT!!

Message me if you'd like to buy this wind meter for a limited time of just $50 (plus shipping costs). Would make a nice addition to your collection!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:26:11 PM by blizzardof78 »

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 07:11:25 PM »
This is STILL available. I seem to be having issues replying to a certain member about it. Please e-makil me at eobic @ yahoo . com