Weather Station Hardware > Davis Instruments Weather Stations

weather station enclosures

(1/3) > >>

ncpilot:
Every once in a while, I like to browse the sites of the forum members... looking for ideas for when I eventually get away from the standard Davis template...

Today I ran across "Curly's" site, and thought he had a pretty cool solution for an enclosure:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res8sscu/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/station.htm

Hope you don't mind the attention Curly... and your page design is quite different from others I've seen too...

Anyway, very slick enclosure...

Anthony:
My enclosuer is was made from various sizes of PVC pipe. I aquired it when I aquired an OS WMR-968 from a user on another forum. It's only been up a little over a week and seems to be working quiet well. This summer with tell the tale.

I would give out the design. But since this was designed and built by someone else I'll respect his hard work and effort and not give it out.

Curly:
As soon as the weather breaks, I'll snap some more pictures of the shelter and updated the web site. That could be next week or next month....

aifan27:
Curly,

I have sent you an e-mail regarding this.  :wink:

Thanks.

anvana:
Hey Curley....

What a GREAT setup! Very impressive to say the least. I've always wondered if my VP2 would hold up in a really bad storm or hurricane. The enclosure you've put together looks like it would hold up to a Cat5.

Thanks for the project idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version