Weather Software > My AcuRite smartHUB Software

Keep using The Old SmartHub! Kevin has a release version of His Software!

<< < (2/14) > >>

nincehelser:

--- Quote from: ColoradoWeather on March 02, 2019, 06:55:00 PM ---Thank you for your input, George! Looks like I am good for now. Do you happen to know if the new Acurite Equipment will generate the (weatherdata.cvs) file that so many web scripts want to use? My whole web site is based on this one little file for updating everything live. Kevin's software is generating it for me now. I have the web server on a local network so I have a lot of flexibility.   

--- End quote ---

That would be something you'd have to have Kevin.

Jack Bowman:
Kevins Software finally quit updating my server, and Weather Underground. As I heard on another thread... IT'S DEAD, JIM!!!

I can go into debug mode and see current weather Data, but I believe it is not getting parsed due to the Current date/time from Acurite is no longer a part of the string being echoed out. All the data is there though. Kevin if you are watching this thread, I think this is fixable.

nincehelser:

--- Quote from: ColoradoWeather on March 02, 2019, 08:01:15 PM ---Kevins Software finally quit updating my server, and Weather Underground. As I heard on another thread... IT'S DEAD, JIM!!!

I can go into debug mode and see current weather Data, but I believe it is not getting parsed due to the Current date/time from Acurite is no longer a part of the string being echoed out. All the data is there though. Kevin if you are watching this thread, I think this is fixable.

--- End quote ---

So close, but I agree it is fixable.

Jack Bowman:
Well our weather station is still reporting to us via the display console, but my Server and Web weather connections are down. I really like this equipment. Time to move on. Does Acurite still have display consoles with USB ports that allow you to capture data locally as well as send it to Acurite? The new hub replacement is of no use to me as it is encrypted and the data is not accessible. Acurite did a good job at cutting off the data except through them. Reminds me of the mobile phone companies policies. They refer to it as, "Leakage" Screw you, Acurite!

DoctorKnow:
Meteobridge is still working... hmmm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version