Weather Software > My AcuRite smartHUB Software

"ERROR posting data to Weather Underground. The remote server returned an error

(1/4) > >>

Jack Bowman:
WU (Weather Underground ) data posting error just started happening. Anyone else having issues with Kevin's App?

WonderWX:
Same here. Issue seems to be the formatting of the date.  If I change it to dateutc=now   it will get success.

KB3ZWI:
I too am noticing an issue.

"5/30/2018 08:31:30   ERROR posting data to Weather Underground. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request."

I was using my Meteobridge yesterday and I noticed it had issues updating Weather Underground all of a sudden when on Sunday, it worked fine (this is a Dlink DIR-505 that I flashed myself).  I just switched back over to using Kevin's application when I saw the issue.

I sent an email to Wunderground asking if there was any issues with PWS's uploading data but I haven't heard back yet.

Jack Bowman:
I will get an email out to Kevin.

Same message here...

"ERROR posting data to Weather Underground. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request."

KB3ZWI:
Hey ColoradoWeather, I think the issue may be with "rtupdate.wunderground.com". Seems a lot of folks have been experiencing issues with WU since yesterday / today.

I can't ping that site and when you go to it directly you get a "404 page not found" error. Thought, I don't know if these two observations are to be expected or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version