Author Topic: Weatherlink.com 2.0 announced  (Read 40989 times)

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
Re: Weatherlink.com 2.0 announced
« Reply #300 on: January 04, 2019, 05:26:25 PM »
And where did you find this?

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #301 on: January 04, 2019, 06:14:50 PM »
In the Share and Uploads | Embed

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2019, 06:46:17 PM »

Enjoy,
Paul

Ok yes that appears new?

Offline Joel

• PWS Lobbes
« Reply #303 on: January 05, 2019, 03:55:49 AM »
Just found a new embed full screen added to weatherlink.com (maybe not new as I may have missed it)

Enjoy,
Paul

Thanks for the tip !

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2019, 04:19:45 AM »

It's a bit odd that it's not also in the main Embed section - just a programming oversight I imagine, that will be corrected before too long.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #305 on: January 05, 2019, 07:37:46 AM »

It's a bit odd that it's not also in the main Embed section - just a programming oversight I imagine, that will be corrected before too long.

Then one has to ask the question why they are even in 2 locations anyway, that isn't an oversight?

Offline casacota

• Observatori de Sant Martí de Canals
« Reply #306 on: February 27, 2019, 07:01:53 PM »
I'm searching the option to change the Time Zone in wl.com but cannot find it. I would like to run my stations on UTC time and not the civil time from Spain, as also the official met office here does. It would help to have a consistent data system. Any ideas? Thanks!

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
« Reply #307 on: February 28, 2019, 03:41:43 AM »
I'm searching the option to change the Time Zone in wl.com but cannot find it.

TZ is not an editable field on wl.com. What sort of stations are you running? Assuming it's a logger-based one (ie and not Connect or EM) then you could try editing the console TZ settings. That's obviously normally done before connecting to a wl.com account, so not sure how quickly it might get picked up by wl.com, but try this and see if it worls.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline casacota

• Observatori de Sant Martí de Canals
« Reply #308 on: February 28, 2019, 05:42:59 AM »
I'm searching the option to change the Time Zone in wl.com but cannot find it.

TZ is not an editable field on wl.com. What sort of stations are you running? Assuming it's a logger-based one (ie and not Connect or EM) then you could try editing the console TZ settings. That's obviously normally done before connecting to a wl.com account, so not sure how quickly it might get picked up by wl.com, but try this and see if it worls.

Thanks for the answer. As far as I see, wl.com runs the database civil time oriented (this is in Spain UTC + 1 althought the same Meridian as the UK), independently from the time the console is adjusted. But if the console is restarted, and some times without that, the time on the console changes to the civil time. It is a Vantage Vue with weatherlink IP. This behaviour is new to wl.com V2.0. I have run those stations (7 in total) for years with wl.com V1.0 in UTC time without problems, nor spontan clock changes, and with a database consistent to the official stations from the met office, with wich I collaborate. This seems not to be longer possible with wl.com V2.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 05:44:47 AM by casacota »

anything