Author Topic: Data input appears to have stopped - check your station and connections  (Read 794 times)

Offline Tazz 316

• Contributor
Can anyone tell me more about this error? Rebooting my PC makes it go away for a while.

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
What station and logger do you have, and are you using Cumulus1 or CumulusMX?

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline Tazz 316

• Contributor
I'm using Cumulus 1.9.4 and the 6510USB data logger.

It's been working fine for years but lately i get that error reboot the PC and it's gone for a day or two.

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
I have not seen that "Data input appears to have stopped" in my Cumulus1 install but do get it regularly in my CumulusMX which uses the WiFiLogger IP.  In this case it is due to the CumulusMX disconnect to allow WiFiLogger to do its own periodic uploads, and it then continues fine after the disconnect period.

I can't likely help on your Cumulus1 issue but checking your logger connection would be a first thing.
I suggest you zip the Diags folder that covers the period of that message and post on the Cumulus forum.

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
I have something similar. However, I am running Cumulus on VVpro with Cumulus on TCIP. All the other comm ports are used by comm only software. It runs for about a day or two then the error light starts flashing and then it goes offline. I am going to move it to a comm ports to see if that will change it.

anything