Author Topic: Meteo Pi Ethernet Logger  (Read 364 times)

Offline Sylver19

Meteo Pi Ethernet Logger
« on: October 02, 2022, 04:50:11 AM »
Bonjour , en juin il y a eu un orage chez moi qui a touché l'anémomètre par le potentiomètre  de la direction. Qui a endommagé l'entrée ISS  anémomètre , puis est venu jusqu'à à la console câblée ,puis endommagé la partie du logger branché dans la console (odeur de brulé)  , es que je pourrais commander seulement cette partie pour essai? , pour voir si le reste du Logger est opérationnel.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline WheatonRon

• Forecaster
    • WUnderground
Re: Meteo Pi Ethernet Logger
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 11:16:53 AM »
English please.
Davis VP2 with SHT31 (3 complete VP2 systems—2 with a daytime fan and 1 that has a 24 hour fan); CWOP--CW5020, FW3075 and FW4350; WU--KILWHEAT17, KILWHEAT36 and KILWHEAT39; WeatherCloud.net; CoCoRaHS--IL-DP-132; and Weatherlink 2.0

Offline 92merc

• BismarckWeather.net
  • Forecaster
  • BismarckWeather.net
    • BismarckWeather.net
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 12:46:58 PM »
Google Translate says:

Hello, in June there was a storm at my house which touched the anemometer by the steering potentiometer. Who damaged the ISS anemometer input, then came to the wired console, then damaged the part of the logger plugged into the console (burnt smell), can I order only this part for testing? , to see if the rest of the Logger is operational.
https://www.BismarckWeather.net
Davis VP2, Cumulus, WeatherDisplay, Blitzortung, Saratoga Scripts, NOAA Stream via PI

Offline Sylver19

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 01:36:57 PM »
Désole , j'habite en France , je suis nul en Anglais .  J'ai été le premier utilisateur  de Wifilogger 2 ( il y a en France une bonne dizaine d'utilisateur  maintenant) et de  meteo Pi ethernet logger   :grin:

Offline WheatonRon

• Forecaster
    • WUnderground
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 01:50:49 PM »
Désole , j'habite en France , je suis nul en Anglais .  J'ai été le premier utilisateur  de Wifilogger 2 ( il y a en France une bonne dizaine d'utilisateur  maintenant) et de  meteo Pi ethernet logger   :grin:

Per Google translate:

Sorry, I live in France, I suck at English. I was the first user of Wifilogger 2 (there are a dozen users in France now) and meteo Pi ethernet logger.

Unlikely, but send an email to support@wifilogger.net and the support person is fluent in French!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 02:11:24 PM by WheatonRon »
Davis VP2 with SHT31 (3 complete VP2 systems—2 with a daytime fan and 1 that has a 24 hour fan); CWOP--CW5020, FW3075 and FW4350; WU--KILWHEAT17, KILWHEAT36 and KILWHEAT39; WeatherCloud.net; CoCoRaHS--IL-DP-132; and Weatherlink 2.0