Author Topic: WiFiLogger unreliable connection with Weathercloud  (Read 1413 times)

Offline R_o_B

• WxElement panel
WiFiLogger unreliable connection with Weathercloud
« on: October 06, 2019, 06:54:52 AM »
A few days ago, I switched my Weathercloud account from Weather Display to the WiFiLogger. So far, I have received at least 7 messages from the Weathercloud services stating that my device is offline!

It is quite odd - my Weathercloud has been served by Weather Display without any interruption for years - I switched my Weathercloud to be served by the WiFiLogger and I get several interruptions daily.

What is happening with the reliability of the WiFiLogger?
R_o_B
---
eMail: weather@herray.net

Offline WiFiLogger

• Forecaster
Re: WiFiLogger unreliable connection with Weathercloud
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 04:35:03 PM »
A few days ago, I switched my Weathercloud account from Weather Display to the WiFiLogger. So far, I have received at least 7 messages from the Weathercloud services stating that my device is offline!

It is quite odd - my Weathercloud has been served by Weather Display without any interruption for years - I switched my Weathercloud to be served by the WiFiLogger and I get several interruptions daily.

What is happening with the reliability of the WiFiLogger?

I have just checked my WiFiLogger and my WC account. It is working ok.
Please open debug windows for a few hours.
http://WFL_IP/debug
It will print in a browser what WFL is doing at the moment. I need some info about export to WC.

Offline R_o_B

• WxElement panel
Re: WiFiLogger unreliable connection with Weathercloud
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 11:27:13 AM »
I need some info about export to WC.
Unfortunately, because the latest firmware update (version 2.25) to the WiFiLogger was showing signs of unreliability (not just for Weathercloud), I have decide to return the data upload job back to Weather display...  :oops:
R_o_B
---
eMail: weather@herray.net

anything