Author Topic: Wind chill always incorrect on Weatherlink.com bulletin  (Read 561 times)

Offline dj1111s

• Weather obsessed
  • Forecaster
  • The "d" cloud.
Wind chill always incorrect on Weatherlink.com bulletin
« on: March 24, 2022, 12:07:56 PM »
I'll start here with this issue. I use a Meteobridge to upload my data to various websites/services including WL Cloud. And I have a pro subscription to WL.com. In the "data" screen on WL.com for my station it displays the wind chill correctly. But in the "bulletin" screen the wind chill is incorrect and always matches the outside temp. I have not posted anything on the Meteobridge forum yet because I'm not sure where the problem is. It seems WL.com is getting the correct data seeing as I can find the wind chill in the raw data.

Currently the temperature is 34 and the wind chill is 31.8 in Meteobridge. But on WL.com the bulletin says the wind chill is 34.
Vantage Pro2 Plus W/FARS, wireless anemometer, bucket heater with temperature sensor. Envoy, VP2 and Vue consoles. Meteobridge. Weatherlink Live. AirLink. Soil and leaf station. Attic temp and humidity.
Trained Storm Spotter
Member CoCoRaHS
You will never find me on Facebook or Twitter or any other social media!!!

Offline mcrossley

• Forecaster
    • Wilmslow Astro
Re: Wind chill always incorrect on Weatherlink.com bulletin
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 01:14:04 PM »
Link to WL?
Mark

Offline dj1111s

• Weather obsessed
  • Forecaster
  • The "d" cloud.
Vantage Pro2 Plus W/FARS, wireless anemometer, bucket heater with temperature sensor. Envoy, VP2 and Vue consoles. Meteobridge. Weatherlink Live. AirLink. Soil and leaf station. Attic temp and humidity.
Trained Storm Spotter
Member CoCoRaHS
You will never find me on Facebook or Twitter or any other social media!!!

anything