Author Topic: Meteobridge upload to WL Cloud Problem **solved**  (Read 3892 times)

Offline captgadget

• Forecaster
Re: Meteobridge upload to WL Cloud Problem
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2022, 04:03:30 PM »
I have the Raspberry PI version, and in there system>administration>under localization  you can select imperial units. See if that helps.

Offline staze

• Everybody Staze...
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2022, 04:13:17 PM »
already have that set. =/
Davis Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, Meteobridge Nano SD

Offline captgadget

• Forecaster
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2022, 05:21:25 PM »
Sorry then, I don't know the answer.

Offline staze

• Everybody Staze...
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2022, 05:23:24 PM »
's okay. I'm trying adding rain0total and seeing if it comes around.
Davis Vantage Vue, Weather Envoy, Meteobridge Nano SD

Offline Chuck Darney

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2022, 10:37:04 AM »
Sorry to get in on this so late but I recently realized I have the same problems.
https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=44547.new;topicseen#new

I think it's definitely a problem with the Meteobridge.  Since I send to various weather networks and all seem fine except Weatherlink.com, I would think it has to do with the weather network selected in Meteobridge.  What gets done when WL Cloud is selected?  Is there any "massaging" of data that's sent to WeatherLink?  If so, perhaps that's where the problem might lie?

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2022, 05:57:00 PM »
Please try just released update.
founder of smartbedded.com - home of meteohub, meteoplug, meteobridge, meteostick

Offline Chuck Darney

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2022, 06:08:11 PM »
Just upgraded to:

Meteobridge 5.5 (Nov 28 2022, build 4332), FW 1.3

I have rain coming in a day or two.  We'll se if there's a change in how it's handled.

Offline gvmelbrty

• Sandia Knolls, NM Weather
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2023, 02:20:58 AM »
FYI: Upgraded my TL-MR3020 to the current version, Meteobridge 5.5 (Jan 18 2023, build 14881), FW 1.4, and am happy to report that WeatherLink now correctly displays rain amounts. .. Thxs docbee.

Offline Chuck Darney

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2023, 01:29:46 PM »
FYI: Upgraded my TL-MR3020 to the current version, Meteobridge 5.5 (Jan 18 2023, build 14881), FW 1.4, and am happy to report that WeatherLink now correctly displays rain amounts. .. Thxs docbee.

I got this update and, while it seems to look OK for my phone app, there's still a problem with the web version.  Now when I hover over the Day/Storm/Rate/Month/Year graph bars, nothing is displayed as with all of the other graphs. Regardless, the numbers are wrong.

https://www.weatherlink.com/bulletin/1cda7b44-5b3a-4d32-b571-89b084727655

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2023, 03:14:59 PM »
Nothing displayed hovering over rainfall graphs I believe is normal? This is not something that is specific to MB uploads. As for all your other graphs they are displaying values when hovered over. Which numbers are wrong? 

Offline Chuck Darney

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2023, 04:11:14 PM »
Hovering over any of the graphs or blocks in Bulletin show text detail for that graph or block.  It just doesn't work for Current Rain and Total Rain anymore.

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2023, 04:26:42 PM »
Hovering over any of the graphs or blocks in Bulletin show text detail for that graph or block.  It just doesn't work for Current Rain and Total Rain anymore.

I don't have any Current rain (Day/Storm or Rate) to check but Total Rain (Month/year) does not show any text detail like the other graphs, and this occurs regardless of upload source, not just a MB thing.     

Offline Chuck Darney

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2023, 05:17:22 PM »
That's interesting.  I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it would give details of hovered over.  I would say this because there's no way to look at the graph for them and find out what the actual number is.  Right now I can see that the Monthly and Yearly bars on the graph are between 1 and 2 inches but I can't tell what the exact number is.  The same is true when there's a Day Storm and Rate data graphed.

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2023, 05:22:49 PM »
Just checked a few different setups uploading using WLIP and NanoSD and none display Total Rain when hovered over on the graph. The other place you will see actual totals is on the Summary page, link to the right of the Bulletin Icon   

Offline Chuck Darney

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2023, 05:28:18 PM »
It does, indeed show the numbers I need.  I must be mis-remembering being able to hover over the graphs to get the same numbers.  It still seems quite unusual that those graphs are the only ones that can't be hovered over for details.

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2023, 05:35:42 PM »
Next time it rains I will try and remember to check the Current Rain, Day, Storm and Rate graphs to see if they behave the same as the Year/Month

Offline Chuck Darney

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2023, 05:48:09 PM »
They did for me.  No detail when hovering over them

anything