Author Topic: My webcam stopped showing up on my webpage webcam tab  (Read 420 times)

Offline roadrideral

• Brunswick Forest Leland, NC
My webcam stopped showing up on my webpage webcam tab
« on: December 14, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »
I am getting a webcam missing message when I click on the webcam tab on my Weather Underground weather station KNCLELAN6.  It was always there up until about a week ago.  the camera is active because I can view the webcam on the Wundermap when I click on link that says"View webcam cam on Wundermap" that is below missing webcam message.

I have emailed Weather Underground support a couple of times this past week to report the issue, but have had no response or indication that they are getting my support request.  I do not see a way I can get the webcam working on my weather page without their help.  Anybody else having this problem or now how to fix it?

Offline GreyOwl

• Station up and running, No RH or Pressure sensors
Re: My webcam stopped showing up on my webpage webcam tab
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 02:37:28 PM »
Mine has been the same for a week or so also.  Their problem somewhere and may or may not get fixed in the near future.
CWOP: CW8399
KNVNORTH32
Weather Wizard III, wired
Homebuilt DFARS
Weather Link 5.9.0, serial version
Logitech 9000PRO Webcam

Online PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 03:35:07 PM »
Anybody else having this problem or now how to fix it?
Read through this and you will see a lot of webcam issues http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=33651.0
Fortunately mine has come back alive this past week after being missing for nearly a year... 

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline roadrideral

• Brunswick Forest Leland, NC
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 03:40:06 PM »
 Thanks for reply,  yes I have been reading other posts.   Looks like talk of a website update may be in the works.  Hopefully that is true and it happens in the future.  Like WU and hate to see it degrade.

anything