Author Topic: Maximum Predictor Barometer  (Read 1116 times)

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Maximum Predictor Barometer
« on: November 15, 2018, 03:42:04 PM »
Must clear space, and part with some not currently used items. Here is the Maximum Predictor Barometer. Range is 28.5" - 31.5". Below is the description straight off of the Maximum web site for this instrument...

"Displays traditional barometer nomenclature (Rain/Change/Fair), as well as measurements over a 3-inch scale of mercury (28.5" - 31.5").  Accurate to ±0.16 inches of mercury. Precision German movement is displayed behind a cutaway dial.  Re-settable pointer lets you track changes in barometric pressure.

With no external wires or sensors, Predictor is an ideal barometric pressure instrument for mounting on a Mahogany or Oak Mantle Mount or Single Instrument Panel."

This Barometer is for use under 2000' ASL. Web site price is $225 ... I'm asking $150 plus S/H, OR any reasonable offer.  Message me quickly as it's quick to go! [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 11:13:02 AM by blizzardof78 »

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Re: Maximum Predictor Barometer
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 03:11:35 PM »
STILL AVAILABLE after nearly a month. Christmas is just around the corner... buy that gift for yourself right here, right now!

Must clear space, and part with some not currently used items. Here is the Maximum Predictor Barometer. Range is 28.5" - 31.5". Below is the description straight off of the Maximum web site for this instrument...

"Displays traditional barometer nomenclature (Rain/Change/Fair), as well as measurements over a 3-inch scale of mercury (28.5" - 31.5").  Accurate to ±0.16 inches of mercury. Precision German movement is displayed behind a cutaway dial.  Re-settable pointer lets you track changes in barometric pressure.

With no external wires or sensors, Predictor is an ideal barometric pressure instrument for mounting on a Mahogany or Oak Mantle Mount or Single Instrument Panel."

This Barometer is for use under 2000' ASL. Web site price is $225 ... I'm asking $150 plus S/H, OR any reasonable offer.  Message me quickly as it's quick to go! [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]