Author Topic: Issue with clientrawextra.txt not showing rain in last 7 days  (Read 1306 times)

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
Issue with clientrawextra.txt not showing rain in last 7 days
« on: September 24, 2022, 05:53:29 AM »
At offsets 484 through 490 there should be rain for the past 7 days but this week we only had 0.1mm of rain which fell on Friday however all these offsets are showing 0. The rain is showing as recorded by Weather Display in all the other places I have checked and the clientrawextra.txt is being updated regularly and being uploaded to my website. I have installed the latest build 143 but the issue still shows. I should add that I have an Ecowitt station and have the flag set to use the rain values from the station.

Anyone else seeing this issue with these offsets.

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
Re: Issue with clientrawextra.txt not showing rain in last 7 days
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 11:38:53 AM »
Now today (Sunday) the 0.1mm from Friday shows as rain for Saturday but the 1.5mm which fell on Saturday is not shown anywhere. Seems like these values are a day out, now will see if Saturday's rain shows for Sunday.

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

anything