Author Topic: Min Max Temp Davis Vantage Vue Console  (Read 308 times)

Offline raul_sbd

• Raul Weather
Min Max Temp Davis Vantage Vue Console
« on: May 06, 2020, 05:32:12 PM »
Hello guys,

I know temp min and max for the day can be displayed on the Vue Console on Graph mode at same time on weather center area of the console or ie. you can choose to display min temp for the day or max for the day.. but is there any way to display both min and max for the day while on current weather mode? Or is there any setting where min/Max temp for the day info can be seen on a loop?

Offline CW2274

• Forecaster
    • Conditions @ CW2274 West Tucson-Painted Hills Ranch
Re: Min Max Temp Davis Vantage Vue Console
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 05:39:04 PM »
No to both questions, you must push buttons to switch, and there is no cycling. However, if you use software such as Weatherlink, you can see both at the same time. Either that or buy another console.

Offline raul_sbd

• Raul Weather
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 05:45:53 PM »
It’s a it’s so basic piece of info... I have it at showing daily min temp at the moment but never see day max temp on current view only if I press the button.. I have got cumulus but liked the idea of see those variables together on the console itself.. btw do you have set any alarms on the console if so which ones are the most populars? Thanks!!

Offline CW2274

• Forecaster
    • Conditions @ CW2274 West Tucson-Painted Hills Ranch
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 06:01:03 PM »
btw do you have set any alarms on the console if so which ones are the most populars? Thanks!!
Personal choice. Only time I use it is in the winter to alert me to a potentially below freezing night.