Author Topic: Sainlogic FT-0832 offline  (Read 1985 times)

Offline creaky45

Sainlogic FT-0832 offline
« on: June 02, 2022, 02:42:18 AM »
Just purchased this weather station and finally got the wifi to work (steady wifi icon) and the sync is working as the time  corrects itself when I change it manually. But when I log into my Weathercloud it says 'no devices' but in Wunderground it shows my device but it is always offline. Any ideas out there?

Offline creaky45

Re: Sainlogic FT-0832 offline
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 05:27:27 PM »
Not getting any replies here I'm afraid. Does anyone out there have a similar weather station. I know nothing about them and this forum seems to be for experts. Mine is a cheapy Amazon type, which cost around AUD $150.00. According to Youtube these types can hook up to Wunderground but no-one has done a video on my particular model. My problem is no biggie. I just wanted to see if I could make it work. Any advice appreciated.

Offline ConligWX

• Forecaster
  • #conligwx
    • conligwx.org
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 07:32:07 PM »
WU has had issues the last couple of day (apparently) 

I gave up years ago on WU due to the IBM takeoverdown

if you just accept any WU issue as a feature and not a bug, you'll not need to complain at all  \:D/
Regards Simon
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus (6162UK) • Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • AirLink • PurpleAir PA-II-SD • CumulusMX •

Offline davidefa

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 07:25:57 AM »
I think you can follow this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIc7XqcioOM

Offline creaky45

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 12:51:45 AM »
David, Thanks for the link. I saw that one but found it hard to follow. A bit of a voice description would have helped eh! I will delete all I've done and start again watching the video more closely.

Offline creaky45

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 05:35:55 AM »
I give up. Can anyone recommend a weather station I can buy from amazon around $150 aud that WILL connect and what apps to use to do so. I have just thrown mine out the window. It is garbage.

anything