Author Topic: Showing Online on "My Devices" but it is not showing up maps and staion web page  (Read 834 times)

Offline WeathermanIII

• You don't need a weatherman. To know...
    • Marshall's Mini Mart
My weather station Hope Street Ridgewood (Downtown Ridgewood), NJ has been showing Online KNJRIDGE57 on my devices for several days  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

but it is not showing up on the maps and reads in the web page Station Summary as Offline. I had to delete my original station which was reading offline everywhere and started from scratch by adding a new device. I'm using ACURITE PC Connect on a virtual Windows 7 on my Mac 10.6.8 which indicates it is sharing data with Weather Underground. Never had this problem before.

I have now deleted KNJRIDGE55 and added a new device KNJRIDGE57 and entered the WU Password as the Device Key hopefully it will work. I'll give it 24 hours.

24 hours have passed and still showing station online in my devices (screen shot online)  but offline everywhere else (screen shot offline)
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated, man it is smoky in Northern New Jersey!
:-(
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 10:03:02 AM by WeathermanIII »
You don't need a weatherman. To know which way the wind blows.

anything