Author Topic: Calibration of outdoor temp on Weatherlink live  (Read 571 times)

Offline Millymanor1

Calibration of outdoor temp on Weatherlink live
« on: May 07, 2021, 05:39:58 AM »
I have a Vantage Pro2 and the recent Weatherlink live (6100)and all has been well. However I have had to replace the Temp/humidity sensor on the ISS after 10 years!! When I bought the sensor I was advised to recalibrate the outdoor temp reading by -0.5C. Easily done on the Vantage Pro2 however I can't find how to adjust the Weatherlink live reading on the App... At the moment the 2 readings are different. Does anyone know how to adjust this? I have contacted Davis support but to date haven't had an answer.

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: Calibration of outdoor temp on Weatherlink live
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 05:45:50 AM »
It's effectively the same question as in the radmore thread at https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=41961.0, ie

Weatherlink.com web site... Device > Device Configuration > ISS (Edit) > Advanced Settings > Temperature Calibration

ISS = the ID to which the ISS is set (probably ID1, but not necessarily)
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline Millymanor1

Re: Calibration of outdoor temp on Weatherlink live
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 06:16:49 AM »
JohnD...you're a star...I must admit I've never noticed the advanced tab...Many thanks