Weather Station Hardware > Barani Design Weather Stations and Accessories

new Barani products

<< < (3/3)

bianconero57:

--- Quote from: ivano on January 14, 2023, 03:11:32 PM ---it would be interesting to know the heights in the sensors, in mine they are those recommended by barani, also by you?

--- End quote ---

](*,) well I would say maybe at random .....
but obvious also by us according to the instructions provided by Barani himself ==> max90-min85mm
and with the cap of our sht45 filter also the possibility of placing it 5 mm higher!
then we help ourselves with a 3D print gabarit to adjust ourselves with the various heights
x the Comet with the addition of a support to position the sensor vertically and centrally on the screen .....

ivano:
excellent,,, we go the old-fashioned way  :grin:  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  but the height is always that, in the comet instead we are at 190mm, even in the rad-14 we are at the right height, looking at the photo you posted, I notice that you have different heights from the specifications, but being a test that's okay, let's go back on the subject, yesterday's report 01/14/2023  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  ah I forgot, as regards the height in the meteoshield pro we have serious doubts that it is the most efficient height, we are trying other solutions and the results are encouraging, [tup]

hmderek:
Summer time inbound! Got a wired FARS model up and running recently. Hoping to do some useful comparisons in the coming months.

For those interested, a little write up on controlling fan speed on the model: https://blog.meteodrenthe.nl/2023/04/28/controlling-fan-speed-on-a-barani-design-prototype-fars/

Tln7559:
Interesting reading.
Your PWM-setup with MOSFET certainly superior to my simple setup with switching transistor.
Worth trying!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version