Weather Station Hardware > LaCrosse Technologies/Hyundai

LaCrosse 330-2315

<< < (9/9)

hotsauce2007:

--- Quote from: Boston4 on July 22, 2018, 12:48:31 PM ---I've been mostly happy with this unit since purchase (9 months). 

My station is reporting acceptable data to CWOP

Recently, the rain gauge has stopped working.  I took off the cover to make sure there was no debris present.  Even when I physically depress the rain cup, it does not register any rainfall.

Anyone have any ideas on how to proceed?

--- End quote ---

try to clean the rain sensor or ask the la crosse for a refund/new unit, they sent a new one for a friend who had the same problem

ibrubeer:
They sent me a new unit when I had this problem too. They helped me troubleshoot it (dump water in it a bit, then see if it registers...it didn't).

hotsauce2007:

Hi

Anyone with the unit working after all these years? :grin:

Imageek2:
Wow, I forgot I was even a member here until I was notified of your message  :grin:.

Mine is still going strong after all these years, the roof mounted unit is even still on the original batteries! Never got the rain gauge working, however I can log into nearby weather stations to see what theirs say.

I have been connected to Weather Underground for all this time as well.  :-)

hotsauce2007:

--- Quote from: Imageek2 on September 07, 2022, 06:49:05 PM ---Wow, I forgot I was even a member here until I was notified of your message  :grin:.

Mine is still going strong after all these years, the roof mounted unit is even still on the original batteries! Never got the rain gauge working, however I can log into nearby weather stations to see what theirs say.

I have been connected to Weather Underground for all this time as well.  :-)

--- End quote ---

mine either, same batteries.
I took the weather station out of the roof today for a maintenance ( clean and open to see if I can clean the rain sensor and make it work again ), some photos:

out for service:

inside:

rain gauge:

rain sensor:

full raun unit:

wind direction sensor ( cleaned ):

I will mount again tomorrow morning, let's see how the unit deal with rain sensor.

I really like this unit and the fact that it works with weather underground is amazing, looks like the new models doesn't do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version