Weather Software > Heavy Weather by LaCrosse Technologies

Is HeavyWeather Pro 2800 the only software for LaCrosse 28XX units?

(1/2) > >>

OhioSpyderman:
And maybe more specifically, the ones that use the new USB dongle data transmission?

I think I know the answer, but thought I would throw it out there....

Bob.

DanS:
I haven't seen anything that will substitute. There are clone LaCrosse stations with their software that may work, though I've never tried it.

I use WUHU software with my ws28xx because it's so much nicer but with the WS28xx series you still need to have HW Pro running in the background.

Weather Display:
weather display works with that station/software...via the currdat.lst file that gets updated by the heavy weather software

OhioSpyderman:

--- Quote from: Weather Display on September 17, 2013, 07:16:36 PM ---weather display works with that station/software...via the currdat.lst file that gets updated by the heavy weather software

--- End quote ---

Downloaded the trial version.....will install later today!

Thanks,

Bob.

OhioSpyderman:

--- Quote from: DanS on September 17, 2013, 06:01:26 PM ---I haven't seen anything that will substitute. There are clone LaCrosse stations with their software that may work, though I've never tried it.

I use WUHU software with my ws28xx because it's so much nicer but with the WS28xx series you still need to have HW Pro running in the background.

--- End quote ---

Downloaded and will give it a looksee later....

Thanks Dan!!!

Bob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version