Weather Related Organizations > WeatherUnderground

PWS monitor for Android/iOS

<< < (2/32) > >>

Rychu:
Hello @buffy,
I installed it on Samsung / Android and my two HP1001 and WH2600 stations display flawlessly. It would be good if I could go between these stations. Now I have to delete and re-enter. I miss the temperature and humidity in the room as well as Wind Chill and Heat Index indexes as well as UV in units [microW / cm2]. Such UV has HP1001.

What's the difference between paid and free versions? I am willing to buy a commercial version.

Question: at what stage are the data captured? Is it from WU servers? How many seconds does the application be able to download the current data? I am asking because after refreshing with an icon, new data does not always appear.

Mapantz:
Nice little app!

Works great on my Nokia 9 - Android Pie.

I do spot that the temperature is incorrect though. If I refresh it, it goes to 7.6C, if I refresh again, it goes to 7.3C. If I keep refreshing, it keeps switching between those temperatures,  which are both wrong.

Rychu:
I noticed it. However, after a few attempts, it gets the right temperature. Hence my question to @buffy: what period can I download another packet of data? There is a limit here.

WSWeather:
Installed paid version on my 4+ year old OnePlus One (Android 6.0.1/CyanogenOS) and it works fine.  Nicely done.

I probably don't need the temp out to two decimals, though. :)

Rychu:
I work on the Samsung Galaxy J7 with Android 8.1.0. I have a question for you. What is the difference between a commercial version and a free version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version