Weather Related Organizations > WeatherUnderground

PWS monitor for Android/iOS

<< < (30/32) > >>

NBevo:
Just started receiving updates on my iPad yesterday.  For about a week prior, nothing.  That said, the updates are about an hour behind.  Previous to the outage, they were about every 2 minutes.  Anyone know what is going on with this app?  It was my favorite goto for years.  Not so much lately.
Gary

buffy:

--- Quote from: Joffeltier on May 21, 2022, 07:44:43 AM ---Hey there, I just got Meteo Weather Monitor for my PWS for iPad older version. Asked WU-ID is IOSTER146 - got the message "Data error!" on my screen. What's wrong? Can u help me? Best, Jo

--- End quote ---

hey,
your station is working for me. ios and also android.

buffy:

--- Quote from: boss281 on June 02, 2022, 11:38:49 AM ---Is the wind speed and gust live?
How often is the update?
Rapidfire supported?

--- End quote ---

No, it's not live. there is some update interval on WU. I think it is about 5 minutes

buffy:

--- Quote from: NBevo on June 09, 2022, 02:21:22 PM ---Just started receiving updates on my iPad yesterday.  For about a week prior, nothing.  That said, the updates are about an hour behind.  Previous to the outage, they were about every 2 minutes.  Anyone know what is going on with this app?  It was my favorite goto for years.  Not so much lately.
Gary

--- End quote ---

I honestly don't know what's going on. For us everything works fine on ios and android devices. We use the app daily. It's true that sometimes there are problems with WU (temporary data unavailability), but otherwise the app works reliably. If you feel something is wrong, send us your station id, we will monitor it for a few days to see if there is any problem.

NBevo:
Thanks for the reply Buffy. Lately, the Weather data posted in the PWS Monitor app is correct and seems up-to-date.  Since I stopped using the app daily, I am not sure when the change actually happened.  However, what is still strange is the "Last Updated on..." date and time are slightly over an hour behind the weather data actually posted in the app.  Refer to the attachment, where the PWS Monitor and the PWS Weather screen shots were taken close to the same time this morning.  Of course, its possible I don't understand the real meaning of the "Last Updated on..." date and time.  Up until now, I thought is was when the date/time when the last data was received from the weather station?  Hope this better explains where I am at now.  If needed, my station ID is KTXNORTH9.

The WU data is whole another "thing" altogether.  When I go to my WU "Member Settings", "Manage Devices" page (https://www.wunderground.com/member/devices) it says "Online" with a green status.  It has been in that status at least since June 6th now.  When I go to my web display page (https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KTXNORTH9#history), under the Station Summary it says "Offline" with a red status and nothing shows for the Current Conditions. HOWEVER, under Weather History for KTXNORTH9 further down the page it does show summary data for my PWS.  Why the "Offline" status and no current conditions? Further, my PWS does not show as a PWS in the mobile app nor on any WunderMap. After sending numerous support requests, I have heard nothing from WU support, which I understand is SOP.  Obviously the data is getting there, since PWS Monitor and WU History show it.  Let me know if you have some thoughts on how to get my WU data back online with WunderMap.

Thanks
Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version