Author Topic: Vantage Pro2 Weather Station for sale (SOLD)  (Read 851 times)

Offline rjmodic

Vantage Pro2 Weather Station for sale (SOLD)
« on: May 17, 2023, 10:33:16 PM »
I'm selling my Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Weather Station (6152C) with Data Logger (6510USB).  This is a
cabled version of the VP2.  Includes Temp/Humidity, Rain, Wind Speed and Direction sensors.  Also has a console
(with indoor temp and humidity, barometer and other functions, plus a computer USB interface).  Comes with all mounting hardware, cables, manuals and WeatherLink Software (ver 5.5.1).

Selling because I live in an apartment now and can't use the VP2.

Everything overall is in good condition.  The parts that go outside are a bit weathered, especially the white
Sensor Interface Module box.  The Reed switch for the wind speed was replaced a few years ago.  I've included
3 more Reed switches with the VP2 package.  The instruments all work, although, the outdoor humidity sensor
can return odd readings in very humid conditions.  The cable for the wind instruments was shortened from
40' to 2', so there is a cable splice that is covered with electrical tape.  The main cable was originally
buried for part of its length.  When the station was decommissioned, the last 3' was cut off so the cable
could be removed from conduit.  This section has been reattached and has electrical tape over the splice.

This package cost $478 when purchased new in 2005.  Current price for the same items is $706.

I'm asking $120.  Final Price Reduction.

If shipping is required, buyer pays shipping.

I've already posted this to Craigslist over a month ago but have received few responses.  So I thought a weather
forum might be a more effective way to reach the right buyers.

If anyone is interested in buying this gear, please contact me off-list at robertjmodic at att.net

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 02:19:19 PM by rjmodic »

anything