Author Topic: Bresser - DMAX-WIFI-Weather-Centre-6in1 - Weather Station  (Read 2131 times)

Offline ManPereira

Bresser - DMAX-WIFI-Weather-Centre-6in1 - Weather Station
« on: March 24, 2018, 02:37:43 PM »
Hi from Portugal

In past I have had a Davis Vantage during 5 years till it had broken...

I am looking to a new one, but in spite Davis is very good the price is high, in addition we need to pay for datalogger as well to a metebridge to send data into Internet.
Looking around I found this one (please see link) "an all in one", and ready to send data to underground.
It calls my attention.
One point to consider this one sends data to base station at 12 seconds whlile Davis isn 2.5 seconds
Bresser Power outpout from ISS is 25mW more than Davis I guess around 10mW.
Bresser has UV and solar reading while Davis one more cost...

In case you have some minutes could you please comment?
Many thanks for your help.
Manuel Pereira

https://www.bresser.de/en/By-Manufacturer/Dmax/DMAX-Professional-WIFI-Weather-Centre-6in1.html

Offline galfert

• Global Moderator
  • Forecaster
Re: Bresser - DMAX-WIFI-Weather-Centre-6in1 - Weather Station
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 11:43:13 AM »
That link for the Bresser station seems to be the same thing as Ambient Weather WS-8478 Falcon. In the US that doesn't seem to be a popular choice but it is a new model. Then again maybe it is as it shows being sold out at Ambient. I still think the WS-2902A is Ambient's current best seller. I don't see an equivalent at Bresser.

So if you want to know more about that particular Bresser you linked to then just search on WS-8478 and see what people that have it are saying.

Ecowitt GW1000 | Meteobridge on Raspberry Pi
WU: KFLWINTE111  |  PWSweather: KFLWINTE111
CWOP: FW3708  |  AWEKAS: 14814
Windy: pws-f075acbe
Weather Underground Issue Tracking
Tele-Pole

anything