Author Topic: Metobridge not reporting to some weather nets. **solved**  (Read 757 times)

Offline captgadget

• Forecaster
Metobridge not reporting to some weather nets. **solved**
« on: November 21, 2023, 10:33:50 AM »
As of this morning WU, CWOP, AWEKAS, and Windy, are not showing my weather. The only one showing current weather is PWS. So it is possible Meteobridge sends to some but not others? When I check the Upload status the only one not reporting is Windy, but there is nothing in Weathernets showing there is a problem.

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
Re: Metobridge not reporting to some weather nets
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 03:49:24 PM »
.I have problems with WU, and CWOP. They will freeze for several minutes, and then start reporting again.

Offline ConligWX

• Forecaster
  • #conligwx
    • conligwx.org
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 02:22:31 AM »
As of this morning WU, CWOP, AWEKAS, and Windy, are not showing my weather. The only one showing current weather is PWS. So it is possible Meteobridge sends to some but not others? When I check the Upload status the only one not reporting is Windy, but there is nothing in Weathernets showing there is a problem.

what interval are you using to upload to each site.  they all have a minimum interval.  maybe you are exceeding this perhaps?
Regards Simon
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus (6162UK) • Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • AirLink • PurpleAir PA-II-SD • CumulusMX •

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 08:39:16 PM »
So my meteobridge was still acting up, so I gave it a few light slams, (lol) against the table and now she seems to be working right. The ram is down from over 70% to just 57%, and no more buffering more than a few seconds.

Offline captgadget

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2023, 09:07:31 AM »

Well I finally figured out my problem. I went into my router and somehow the IP address got changed. Went into Metobridge plugged in the new IP address and it's now working again. Golly, it must be the gremlins at work again!

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2023, 11:27:42 AM »
I had to add an offset of .6 mph to the wind0wind setting to get mine to stop having delays in reporting to CWOP... Really odd.

anything