Weather Software > GRLevel X Software

GR3 Color Tables

(1/4) > >>

mkutche:
I'm still new at GR3 and all of the sites you guys listed don't exist from what I've seen.. I'm looking for DBZ color tables for both rain/snow .. and how do you change backgrounds in GR3?

Mike

Maumelle Weather:
Hi Mike,

Attached are the color tables I use with GR3 ver. 2. The background within ver. 2 cannot be changed. You have to use either the NAIP maps or use a solid color background, unless someone has figured a way around this.

John

mkutche:

--- Quote from: sacreyweather on August 16, 2014, 10:27:40 PM ---Hi Mike,

Attached are the color tables I use with GR3 ver. 2. The background within ver. 2 cannot be changed. You have to use either the NAIP maps or use a solid color background, unless someone has figured a way around this.

John

--- End quote ---

thanks john and no i haven't found a way around the background thing it's driving me bonkers haha. i use GR3 V2 as well forgot to mention that :P

Mike

stormchaser911:
Hello guys, i would like to chime in here. First of there is no snow DBZ or not that im aware of as Grlevelx does not support winter weather radar. But if you go into HCA and look on the left hand side you will see WS or IC thas for Wet snow and ICE, As for putting a new back round in Grlevelx that is not possable in the new version 2.17 as in the old version you could. And if im correct you are talking about The display and how it looks. I also know that you can not change the color tables or everything as in Base Rell and storm rell and so on wich u used to. Now i could be wrong on this as i do have color tables that i used to use wich i wana use again but i havent found a way to put them in so. Hope this helpes,Also if some one knows a way to put color tables in please help me. Good god

stormchaser911:
my bad wow, i just figued this out. go into Veiw and then goto color tables settings and then choose or click the table you wana change and then to the right place the updaed color table in there. But i would love to see more Color tables as i miss them and ever since Grlevelxstuff went ofline i cant find any no more. So please share. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version