Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

WiFiLogger2 stopped uploading

(1/2) > >>

NormEmerges:
I've been running a Vantage Pro2 weather station with a WiFiLogger2 successfully for about three years. A week or so ago, there was a power outage and since then, no data has been uploaded. I've restarted the console, restarted the WifiLogger, updated the firmware and reconfigured, checked the upload settings (to Weatherlink and to WOW), all seems to check out. It seems to connect to the router ok, but no uploads happen.

One anomaly I found is that the Setup page has settings for dates in 1970 and location at timezone GMT-12. I can change these but when I click on SET it reverts to the previous setting.

Anyone got any suggestions? I'm baffled and my weather station is off air.

Thanks for reading! See screenshots attached.  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

BigAlT:
It looks like the WFL isn’t communicating with the Console. Have you replaced the batteries in the console ?. If not, try that. If all else fails, remove the WFL and reinstall it.

WheatonRon:
I would press the red button on the logger and start over. If that doesn’t work, contact support@wifilogger.net

ocala:
I don't if it's related but I just had this issue on my wifi logger 1. Turns out my ip address changed.
Check that first.

davidmc36:
Interesting enough I just had to redirect my MB since the WFL IP changed. My Beta Unit also changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version