Author Topic: Weatherlink.com - no barometer, charts or data tables  (Read 443 times)

Offline rockncola

Weatherlink.com - no barometer, charts or data tables
« on: January 04, 2022, 09:48:57 PM »
WifiLogger + Vue console connected to a daytime FARS VP2. All data uploads correctly to other sites, but when I upload to Weatherlink.com, I can only see my station along with current weather conditions (except barometer, and even after a couple of days, still no graph). And when I click on Data & Charts, nothing is there, still empty, no matter which variable I select. Tried rebooting console, still the same issue. I do feel as though there could be something I'm missing, but I'm not sure what?

Thanks.

edit: I believe I posted this in the wrong section; it most likely belongs in the Software section. If a mod would be so kind to move it there, thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 05:01:34 AM by rockncola »

Offline allenm

Re: Weatherlink.com - no barometer, charts or data tables
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 10:51:05 AM »
Outside data is transmitted to the WLL and then uploaded to the weatherlink cloud. Inside data (temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure) are provided by sensors inside the WLL and uploaded to the weatherlink cloud. Both devices have to be selected in weatherlink.com to get both outside and inside data.

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 11:29:57 AM »

Outside data is transmitted to the WLL and then uploaded to the weatherlink cloud. Inside data (temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure) are provided by sensors inside the WLL and uploaded to the weatherlink cloud.
@rockncola Since you are using WiFiLogger the inside temp/hum and baro come from your console (basically the same method as with a WLL). 

And when I click on Data & Charts, nothing is there, still empty,
Can you provide your WL.com bulletin link?
Do you have a Weatherlink.com Pro (paid) subscription?  Data and Charts are only available with a Pro subscription.
And as allenm mentioned, you have to tick the information you want displayed in your bulletin.

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline SBWX

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 02:53:38 PM »
More or less had the same issue. Please see my post under Weatherlink/Weatherlink.com under Weather software
I called Davis support and I had to remove power from my logger, wait a few minutes and then reconnect.
Davis support could see the issue right away and walked me thru the process. Be aware that once reconnected it could take an hour or so to see the chart data

/cheers

Offline WiFiLogger

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 12:30:39 PM »
WifiLogger + Vue console connected to a daytime FARS VP2. All data uploads correctly to other sites, but when I upload to Weatherlink.com, I can only see my station along with current weather conditions (except barometer, and even after a couple of days, still no graph). And when I click on Data & Charts, nothing is there, still empty, no matter which variable I select. Tried rebooting console, still the same issue. I do feel as though there could be something I'm missing, but I'm not sure what?

Thanks.

edit: I believe I posted this in the wrong section; it most likely belongs in the Software section. If a mod would be so kind to move it there, thanks in advance.

In my opinion you should CLEAR ARCHIVE MEMORY.
Data in logger memory can be corrupted. This is very common when console has low voltage on batteries.
When you clear arch memory, then it will start to log from the beginig and it will send to WeatherLink.com new data.

This issue with logger memory is common for every logger in Davis console. USB/RS232/WL IP/ WFL because it is console issue.