Author Topic: copying select jpg files to another location  (Read 761 times)

Offline sreilly

• Astral-Imaging
copying select jpg files to another location
« on: June 18, 2015, 02:31:23 PM »
I send my weather data in to several weather servers and have my website set up with fairly simple form. I use this data as well on my astronomy website where I post my images and so on. I use several programs now that has automated my imaging sessions and I was wanting to add a weather page when I or others access my observatory remotely. As is now VWS saves the image files to it's standard folder \\Telescope2-pc\c\vws\root but I need certain image files saved in a custom folder as well to use on my remote access page. Is there a way to have certain jpg files saved to both locations at the same time? All these computers are on my local network at the same location. I'm primarily wanting the broadcast.jpg file and a few others to be copied to the telescope computer folder. I've looked through VWS settings and don't see a way to automatically do this. I upload the data every 30 minutes to the weather servers. Currently the weather station is connected to my home office computer using the serial data logger.

Any suggestions would be wonderful.

Thanks,

Steve
www.astral-imaging.com