Weather Station Hardware > AcuRite Weather Stations

Two New Atlas Displays!

(1/2) > >>

worachj:
Its about time!

Introducing two new color options for the AcuRite Atlas Weather Station Display—Gray and White! These non-Wi-Fi displays are available now in the Custom Weather Station Builder. Use code BUILD22 at checkout to save 15%.

worachj:
AcuRite Atlas® Weather Station HD Display – Gray
https://www.acurite.com/shop-all/weather-instruments/weather-sensors-and-parts/displays/acurite-atlasr-weather-station-hd-display-gray.html?ref=name

AcuRite Atlas® Weather Station HD Display – White
https://www.acurite.com/shop-all/weather-instruments/weather-sensors-and-parts/displays/acurite-atlasr-weather-station-hd-display-white.html?ref=name

Mirwin275:
It is nice they now have a non-wifi version again, but the layout of the display is identical to the wifi version. I am not a big fan of the wifi version's layout, because the numbers should be bigger like the original display and light intensity should be shown like the original. The only way to see light intensity is if you are connected to MyAcurite with these displays. I don't understand why they removed light intensity from the display when the Atlas can detect light intensity?

daman:
Battery backup that's nice!

Neil_O:
Aside from current temperature, humidity, and wind speed, two of the most basic questions that I have when looking at a display are not present without drilling into menus - what was the low temperature last night and what what was the high temperature today? 

This information was available on the home screen of the (highly-flawed) original Atlas display.  I burned through a couple of those displays and have the last of them running on an uninterrupted power supply to avoid a screen freeze on reboot.  Hopefully I can continue to limp along this was until AcuRite finally releases an Atlas display that returns those two pieces of information to the home screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version