Weather Station Hardware > Ambient Weather and Ecowitt and other Fine Offset clones

How to upload to Ambientweather.net

<< < (7/7)

galfert:
The Meteobridge software requires the GW1000 (or DP1500). This is because it can only get data via the GW1000 API that the HP1000SE PRO does not support. The Meteobridge cannot receive the HTTP format data.

The TP-Link hardware is rather dated and old now. It is better for Meteobridge to run on Raspberry Pi. With the Raspberry Pi the Meteobridge will have more features, it will have better performance.

Maximux:

--- Quote from: galfert on May 13, 2021, 04:58:13 AM ---The Meteobridge software requires the GW1000 (or DP1500). This is because it can only get data via the GW1000 API that the HP1000SE PRO does not support. The Meteobridge cannot receive the HTTP format data.

The TP-Link hardware is rather dated and old now. It is better for Meteobridge to run on Raspberry Pi. With the Raspberry Pi the Meteobridge will have more features, it will have better performance.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your help, so Raspberry seems to be the best solution for both "Foshkplugin" and "Meteobridge" systems.
I start testing these systems try to understand how to use them.
If I need help asked on the forum. Thank you.

Regards.

PS: Galfert you could give me another information:
My "Froggit HP1000SEPRO" display unit latest version of the manufacturer is 1.6.9 while for equivalent display unit "ECOWITT HP2551 / HP2553" is available a more updated FW version 1.7.1. I wanted to know I can install this new recent FW EcoWitt on the equivalent frogg device? Thank you.

galfert:
I suggest opening or posting in another thread to discuss new topic/issue. Answers lead to more questions, and then before you know it the thread is off topic.

Maximux:

--- Quote from: galfert on May 13, 2021, 06:43:15 AM ---I suggest opening or posting in another thread to discuss new topic/issue. Answers lead to more questions, and then before you know it the thread is off topic.

--- End quote ---

Ok, I open a new post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version