Weather Related Organizations > GLOBE Program

Find Organization ID

(1/3) > >>

lightmaster:
I went through the GLOBE Protocol eTraining for Atmosphere and it says I can now submit data to GLOBE. The site says I'm a member of "United States of America GLOBE v-School" but I can't find the School ID that Weatherlink.com requires for uploading data. Any help on locating the School ID?

hazardc:
Go to your atmospheric site for the Davis station and look at the URL..    it's not the most intuitive way but it works

lightmaster:
Okay, cool. Still gotta actually create the site because it asks for objects within 14°, thermometer height in inches, slope, etc, stuff I won't be able to measure until I get off work in the morning. Glad there's a way to get the School ID though cuz the only documentation I can find about it says you have to go to a manage page I don't have access to.

hazardc:
You can edit those variables later.  I think 120cm is the "default" choice and the slope stuff isn't required to create the site if memory serves

Happen to have a wifilogger ?

hazardc:
Just an fyi wifilogger won't work with globe through weatherlink but we've been working on native support for a bit.  He's got the code really solid. 

I'm trying to get a bunch more GLOBE schools online with the wifiloggers.  Good reception so far but it's been a process working around schedules and GLOBE being a closed ecosystem for academics and "stem professionals.  "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version