Author Topic: currdat. lst file appear and dissapear on windos XP, (SOLVED)  (Read 5080 times)

Offline javier1976

Hello everyone

From today on Wuhu appeared the following mensage Error! the specified weather input file does not exist, Hit the "change" button in the general setting to specify the file*s location.

my weather station was working fine from august 2013 until today afternoon, Wuhu taken the data from currdat.lst file  and Huwu uptade the data to weatherunderground

for your reference.  the file "currdata.lst"  is in the following path in my computer

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de Programa\Currdat.lst 

Now I note than the file currdat.lst  "appear and dissapear"   (appear during 35 seconds Aprox and dissapear during 1 minutes, then appear again for 35 seconds aprox, etc ),  inside of the folder "Datos de Programa", I found too, than in the same folder exist another currdata.lst.tmp file. (this file remains, it not dissapear,)

so every time than I press start icon on Huwu software the message " Error! the specified weather input file does not exist, Hit the "change" button in the general setting to specify the file*s location" appear

I do not have idea, why  happenes this ....

on heavyweather software all datas are correct in relation to console, in others words   (same data of temperatura, wind, wind guest between console and computer) it is online

the service WV5Communication is running too.

I have reinstalled the Wuhu program (last versión) and heavyweather pro 2800 software too. but the same problem happen.

somebody, have any idea in order to solve this issue or could you check in  your computer if the file " currdata.lst"  appear and disappear", and if exist the other file  "currdata.lst.tmp",  like in my case.

best regards-
Javier1976
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:10:56 PM by javier1976 »

Offline javier1976

The problem was solved, I believe  :-)

I have two consoles,  by some reason, both consoles begun to send the data to computer (USB interface)

after to put more attention on heavyweather software I saw that the data from indoor temperuta change between two similar values, (tempetaura inside my house, different rooms are similar)

then, I force to heavyweather to recognize only one console.
after that my  PSW start to upload data to weatherundergreound by Huwu.

best regards
Javier1976