Author Topic: Station not showing on the map  (Read 1009 times)

Offline dlo408

Station not showing on the map
« on: November 01, 2018, 06:02:38 AM »
Hello all!

I have just installed my new Davis vantage pro and I have been able to connect it to WL 2.0 and it is working fine. The only issue I am having, is that the station doesn't show in the map.

I have already checked that the location is correct in the settings window. Maybe it takes a few hours to pop up in the general map?

My station name is "La Berzosa".

Thank you all in advanced,
Dani

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
Re: Station not showing on the map
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 06:10:08 AM »
Hello all!

I have just installed my new Davis vantage pro and I have been able to connect it to WL 2.0 and it is working fine. The only issue I am having, is that the station doesn't show in the map.

I have already checked that the location is correct in the settings window. Maybe it takes a few hours to pop up in the general map?

Dani
At "Device Configuration" =>  "Device Info" => "Weatherlink Network" dropdown should read public.

Wim

Offline dlo408

Re: Station not showing on the map
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 07:18:30 AM »
Hello all!

Dani
At "Device Configuration" =>  "Device Info" => "Weatherlink Network" dropdown should read public.

Wim

Thank you very much wvdkuil. It was already set up as public.
But the problem is already solved. Now i can see it in the map. I think it takes a few minutes/hours to refresh the stations in the map.

Thanks!