Author Topic: Wxastronomy.php and Cumulus  (Read 1486 times)

Offline tmabell

• Forecaster
    • Mishawaka Weather
Wxastronomy.php and Cumulus
« on: March 08, 2015, 01:37:14 PM »
I'm having trouble getting this going.  I am running php 2.5 and the latest version of Cumulus.  I have Cumulus creating CUtags.php on my server.  I'm getting a bunch of php time zone not configured errors in spite of having this code in every script.  $ourTZ = 'America/New_York';  The script doesn't seem to honor the code if ((include_once "Settings.php") == 0) either as php keeps complaining that settings.php is missing.  I assume this should tell the script that I am not using Settings.php and to instead use the configuration below that line?

The second issue results when I go to wxastronomy.php.  The message on the resulting page reads: Note: Astronomy information not available since weather station not yet specified.  I need some tips if anyone has time to help with this!  The relevant files are attached.  Thanks!

Offline CamarilloWX

• CamarilloWX
  • Senior Contributor
    • Camarillo Weather
Re: Wxastronomy.php and Cumulus
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 07:31:39 PM »
Are you sure about your PHP version?  2.5 would be really old.
Eric

Offline tmabell

• Forecaster
    • Mishawaka Weather
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 07:33:29 PM »
Good call.  4.5

Offline tmabell

• Forecaster
    • Mishawaka Weather
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 07:34:30 PM »
Dog gonnit!  5.4!

Offline Stetson1

• Cordera Weather
  • Forecaster
    • Cordera Weather
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 09:11:24 PM »
Make sure you have the settings-weather.php file configured properly, that's generally why you get that error message.

Offline tmabell

• Forecaster
    • Mishawaka Weather
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 12:55:24 PM »
Thank you for the tip!  I was trying to run this as a stand-alone script but I found it easier to install & configure settings.php & settings-weather.php.  The page looks good now.  I have some php notices but being that they are not Cumulus related I should post them in another area of the forum.

anything