Author Topic: Former Bloomsky Owner Looking for New Device  (Read 807 times)

Offline DrBwell

Former Bloomsky Owner Looking for New Device
« on: June 09, 2019, 09:04:52 AM »
Hi, I’m new to this forum, but I’ve been a weather buff since I was a kid. Anyway, I’ve been using the BloomSky system for 4 years( don’t hate me). The performance has been lacking to say the least. So, now I’m looking at upgrading to the Ambient WS2000, since I can add modules to the system. Has anyone seen it discounted anywhere? I would think since Father’s Day is next weekend, they’d have it on sale by now! Thanks in advance.

Offline lightmaster

• MB-HWS Template Dev
  • Forecaster
    • Baxley,GA Weather
Re: Former Bloomsky Owner Looking for New Device
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 11:02:27 AM »
I've only seen it from ambientweather.com and Amazon, with Ambient Weather being like $30 cheaper.

Offline AD7ZD

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 11:29:18 AM »
You can take a look at Amazon's Warehouse deals and see if there is a used or returned WS for sale. The manufacturer often has lower prices than Amazon but the difference is made up in shipping costs. Good Luck!

CWOP: AD7ZD

Offline DrBwell

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 12:02:02 PM »
You can take a look at Amazon's Warehouse deals and see if there is a used or returned WS for sale. The manufacturer often has lower prices than Amazon but the difference is made up in shipping costs. Good Luck!
It works out the same buying on Amazon or the Ambient website. They should give free shipping since I’m also buying the mast and extra sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

anything