Author Topic: Weather Trends Edit?  (Read 1616 times)

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
Re: Weather Trends Edit?
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2018, 07:29:05 AM »
Thanks for the response Jerry, hey just a thought are you like Brian over at WD, never sleep??? lol.
Oh, before I forget are you running the snow laser software stuff?

Just another update:

Ok another update:

Just saw and updated Weather Display to Weather Display install file  v 10.37S Build 76 installed and now under the Records and Stats - Year that total is back to 0.00

Going back to View - Trends - refresh - ok to see it that resovles the issue again.

Yes a manual refresh updated the year but not the month.

Offline gwwilk

• Southeast Lincoln Weather
  • Forecaster
    • SouthEast Lincoln, NE Weather
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2018, 07:41:25 AM »
I don't have my own yard where I could place a snow laser, just association commons.  So no snow laser.
Regards, Jerry Wilkins
gwwilk@gmail.com

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2018, 07:46:52 AM »
Ok thanks, was just wondering if the snow laser stuff had anything to do with my problem(?) Cause Dennis had the same issue but he also has the snow laser stuff.

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2018, 10:02:08 AM »
If your still with me Dennis, my trends for this month -- in the "Last month" column are filled with values and my last month Rain is 0.00  Last month my Trends looked like the one you had posted with nothing in the Last Month column, lol.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 10:05:40 AM by yamiacaveman »

Offline spweather

• Contributor
    • Sand Point Weather
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2018, 12:03:27 PM »
Good Morning (Afternoon),

Sorry I'm a little slow joining back in.

I'm seeing similar results as yamiacaveman. When I first looked at my websites wxtrends page it had not updated for the new month. Going into the WD Trends panel I see the issue as yamiacaveman, Rain for Last month is 0.00 and Last year. The value for Rain-Last year has changed. I exited the Trends panel by clicking the X (close), went to my website wxtrends page and the values had been updated???

Dennis
Regards,
Dennis

- Davis Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus w/24hr FARS
- Davis (Ultra)Sonic Anemometer
- Boltek/MicroLDN TOA Lightening Detection
- Porcupine Labs LR4/Fluke 414D Laser Rangefinder snow depth measuring sensor

Offline lddaly

• Forecaster
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2018, 01:16:03 PM »
Our testtags.php/wxtrends.php fields were also showing 0.00 for $raintodatemonthago and $raintodateyearago. Opening the Trends page in Weather Display and hitting refresh corrected the values for $raintodateyearago, but $raintodatemonthago still shows 0.00.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Weather-Display 10.37S-b63

Offline Johnmac

• Senior Contributor
    • Westminster Massachusetts Weather
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2018, 08:47:47 PM »
I also have the same issue lddaly. Trends chart in WD does not show last month rainfall and Last year and Last month are 0.00 in wxtrends.php in the Saratoga Template. Did not understand the discussion about file #42 in WD, which has something to do with temperature not rain in my version. Sorry to muddy the waters more! Weather Display Ver 10.37S61
John
Westminster, MA USA

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2018, 04:45:36 PM »
Hey Dennis,

If you're still here I did notice you are still showing the 0.00 and ifyou look here for July 5, you had 0.48 in of precip -- It might take another day to show up and I will check tomorrow to see if anything changes. Mine did not update.

Offline spweather

• Contributor
    • Sand Point Weather
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2018, 01:40:11 PM »
Hi yamiacaveman,

After reading, I think from your thread over on the WD forum, that another gif image file has to be enabled, I got turned off. I am concerned about the out-of -control build up of gif files that WD creates on the web server as well as the WD Webfiles folder. They are in the thousands, ridiculous! I wish there was a way to have them deleted after a period of time, a year for example.

So I have been ignoring the problem for now. I may just remove the statistic from the trends table, haven't decided.
Regards,
Dennis

- Davis Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus w/24hr FARS
- Davis (Ultra)Sonic Anemometer
- Boltek/MicroLDN TOA Lightening Detection
- Porcupine Labs LR4/Fluke 414D Laser Rangefinder snow depth measuring sensor

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2018, 04:16:55 PM »
Hi spweather and Iddaly sent me a message the other day saying that he thought that might be the problem -- just got home from a 4 day work session so I am going to try his suggestion. He did say that he thought you only needed to create the file and not up load it???

I'll let you know and thanks for the reply!!

Offline yamiacaveman

• Forecaster
    • Penn Lake Weather
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2018, 04:30:33 PM »
Yep, just need to create and not upload, at least my server will like that, lol.

Thanks all for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything